Precision Concrete Construction, Inc. ) constructs the most challenging concrete projects throughout the Southeast.
Founded in 1986, Precision Concrete operates on a diverse set of projects throughout the construction industry. Projects cover market sectors such as retail, healthcare, entertainment, institutional, airport, heavy industrial and multifamily.
Manages and supervises the employees and activities of construction jobsite. Plans and prepares job schedules in conjunction with Project Manager. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures. Evaluates manpower and equipment needs with the General Superintendent. Coordinates, informs and provides required paperwork of daily activities to Project Management. Efficiently implements work in accordance with plans and specifications.
Essential Job Functions
Duties include, but will not be limited to
- Acting superintendent when required.
- Runs and/or completes existing small jobs.
- Oversees quality control of the entire job.
- Daily reports & time entry.
- Build/understand schedules, drawings, safety, budgets, & quality control.
- PTP’s – safety program.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of successful experience in a position of leadership such as Labor Foreman or Carpenter Foreman.
- Must be able to travel regionally.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Personal maturity is an important attribute.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact with clients and effectively manage all facets of concrete construction.
- Able to build/understand schedules, drawings, safety, budget and quality control.
- Knowledge of safety programs & PTP’s
- Must be interested in becoming part of a team and not just a “9 to 5″ person
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Time Off
- 401k with company matching
- Training and Development
- Career Development