Precision Concrete Construction, Inc. ) constructs the most challenging concrete projects throughout the Southeast.
Founded in 1986, Precision Concrete operates on a diverse set of projects throughout the construction industry. Projects cover market sectors such as retail, healthcare, entertainment, institutional, airport, heavy industrial and multifamily.
Working craft position. Supervises craft workers assigned to area of responsibility, provide liaison with other trades and engineering to ensure construction complies with drawings and specifications.
Essential Job Functions
Duties include, but will not be limited to
- Supervises craft workers assigned to area of responsibility, provide liaison between field engineering and crafts to ensure construction complies with drawings and specifications.
- Assist in planning work schedule, determining manpower levels, material quantities, equipment requirements, etc.
- Monitor work performance and productivity of crafts to ensure project rules, procedures, safety requirements, etc. are maintained.
- Advise senior level superintendents and/or project management of potential problems, work interferences, schedule difficulties, etc.; assist in circumventing/resolving such problems as required.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, procedures and quality standards while maintaining work site, personnel, tools and equipment in such a manner that a positive image is projected.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of successful experience in similar type facility construction.
- May require travel regionally.
- Advanced knowledge of concrete construction (technology, equipment, and methods), procedures and standards essential to concrete construction.
- Personal maturity is an important attribute.
- Excellent communication, organizational, supervisory and planning skills required.
- Must be able to read formwork drawings and project documents.
- Entry-level position in supervision. Position requires managing craft employees.
- Must be interested in becoming part of a team and not just a “9 to 5″ person.
- Work requires extended periods spent outdoors.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with company matching
- Training and Development
- Career Development