WK Dickson believes that our people are our most valuable asset. From engineers to landscape architects and scientists to surveyors, WK Dickson offers its clients a vast network of talent and passion.
WK Dickson’s people are the best in the business, and our success comes from the personal drive of each of us. Our firm was built on the philosophy that people do business with people they like. That goes for our coworkers, too. We work hard. We take risks. We succeed together.
WK Dickson seeks a team-oriented production Project Manager for our Land Development Group to assist with development of institutional, municipal, commercial, industrial and residential projects. The successful candidate will manage projects and technical/design teams, assist with business development, provide client support, and participate in the daily design and production operations when needed, and support the overall goals of the business unit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop scope, schedule, budget, and be responsible for the profit/loss of each assigned project
- Assist the program manager with accurate and timely billings to clients
- Perform QA/QC on project deliverables
- Maintain positive communication and working relationships with staff, clients and sub cconsultants
- Mentor junior staff and assist with training and development
- Utilize all available technical resources, including personnel, software applications, drawings and specifications, to complete projects in accordance with established scope and budget
- Represent the firm and clients at various meetings
- Support the program manager in business development initiatives including development of client relationships, preparation of proposals, etc.
- Comply with all company policies, rules and procedures
In addition to the project management duties, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with product development, when needed, by performing various design tasks requiring the operation and application of AutoCAD, supporting project and technical managers with studies and project deliverables, performing analyses and design calculations, organizing project information, and assisting with construction administration and inspection of designed projects.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited program in civil engineering
- A minimum of ten (10) years of total experience with at least 5 years of experience preparing design and construction documents for site development projects in the Commercial and Industrial markets.
- PE registration required (reciprocity in 3 months acceptable).
- Civil 3D experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects on the task level, including assistance developing/managing scopes of work and project budgets.
- Travel as necessary to meet the needs of the position
- Valid Driver's License
Company Benefits: With our Wellness Premium Credit, Employees are eligible for free Medical and Dental coverage.
Employees are able to take advantage of our:
- Exclusive ‘Talent Development Program’
- Project Management Curriculum
- Leadership/Mentoring Program
In addition WK Dickson offers its employees a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision care plans
- Matching 401K program
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability benefits
- Supplemental insurance available
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing education / tuition reimbursement
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Performance-based incentives
- Spot bonuses
- Employee referral bonuses
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays)
- Moving and relocation assistance
- Business casual work environment
- Company-sponsored social events
- Community giving and charitable programs
Specific programs vary by region, in accordance with the competitive environments of local areas.