Since 1971, industries around the world have turned MSI to design and build molds of exceptional accuracy and durability. Our dedication to the highest quality mold design and building standards is part of our mission to lead the industry in the design and production of value added plastic molds.
Our customers turn to us to design and build various types of steel and aluminum molds for injection, structural foam, rim, blow, gas assist and structural web processes. We also design and build aluminum injection molds for limited production runs.
Today we serve customers in the computer, business machine, medical diagnostics, material handling, sporting goods, lawn and garden, appliance, consumer electronics, heavy equipment and transportation industries.
- Program and Operate Tarus Gun Drill.
- Utilize Lemoine controls.
- Participate in the process of tooling selection on new techniques and technologies.
- Performs and records inspections for quality. Fill out paperwork related to production.
- Support development and implementation of new policies, procedures, equipment, and tooling that will help the department and MSI meet our CDQ goals.
- Assist management in scheduling work through the machines.
- Setup and drill mold components.
- Monitor job progress against job hours.
- Maintain an organized and clean work center.
- Suggest ideas to reduce machining hours.
- Must have experience in CNC machining. Mold building knowledge is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and attention to details.
- Willing and able to work overtime.
Some of the benefits offered to our employees are:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA Contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matching 401k
- Company Paid Continuing Education
- Company sponsored events such as a Company Christmas Party, and season tickets to local sporting venues.
- Competitive Wages