We Love to hire people who are smart, energetic and have passion for what they do. At Love Plumbing, Air, Electrical it is our goal to align people with their strengths. We value work – life balance. We are a member of the Nexstar Network and continually train and educate our employees so they develop great confidence and expertise in their field. After 37 + years in business we are a total home solution encompassing all 3 trades and we are still growing and expanding and have career paths identified for most positions. We have a very good online reputation with our clients, consistently maintaining a 4.6 or better score on Google, Facebook and Home adviser. We believe we exist to serve people and keep them comfortable in their homes. If you Love people, love to win, love to do the right thing, love consistency and detail, and love to grow - we would love to have you on our team.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our outstanding team at Love!
- Generous PTO policy earn up to 4 weeks per year of paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K match
- Excellent Health Care plan, plus dental, vision and disability 100% company paid
- reimbursed gym memberships
- Weekly incentives and extra cash spiffs to earn
- Company outings for team members and families
- Corporate Chaplain
- Listen to needs and objectives of customers
- Book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction
- Achieve goals for 3 day call board
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
Competencies for Success
- Develop a proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Any other duties, tasks assigned by the General Manager. In general, whatever it takes to work with the team to make revenue and service goals.
Reports To: Call Center Manager
Hours: Evenings 2-8, 2 Saturdays per month
Compensation: 12.00 per hour starting. Incentives and hourly raises when training/experience levels have been attained.