Charleston’s preferred home services company, has grown from six to 60 employees in the past six years and is now actively looking for plumbers, service techs, and installers to join their successful team.
C&C Myers offers a full slate of home services, including indoor air, gas, and plumbing. In addition to plumbers, service techs, and installers, C&C Myers is also looking for potential employees in customer service, inside sales, dispatching, and general administration.
Since 2008, C&C Myers has received multiple honors, including:
• In 2016, best air conditioning company in the Charleston market, by Charleston’s Post and Courier newspaper
• In 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016, best air conditioning company by the Moultrie News, which serves neighboring Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, and Awendaw
• In 2016, finalist in the Best Place to Work category in the Best of the Best Moultrie News Readers’ Choice Awards
• In 2016, best air conditioning company in Mount Pleasant, by Mount Pleasant Magazine
• In 2015, the Medal of Excellence, which is a national honor awarded to the top 15 Bryant system dealers in the United States for exceptional customer service and performance
• Listed in INC Magazine’s top 5000 fastest growing private companies in the United States, coming in at No. 1422
Our team is looking for a candidate to fill a Customer Service Representative role. We offer top wages and benefits to our employees with support and a clear path to achieve your maximum potential.
Answer the phone quickly and professionally.
Call customers to confirm maintenance appointments and schedule as necessary.
Work closely with service dispatch to coordinate scheduling.
Grow, monitor and maintain the maintenance programs; update changes in ownership, add new install job information and review reasons for non-renewals.
Communicate clearly, precisely, and in a friendly manner.
Take and deliver messages as appropriate. Ensure messages are received and follow up as appropriate.
Ensure the accurate capture, data entry and maintenance of customer information.
Be familiar with our company, products, and services so many questions can be answered without consulting others.
Alert managers quickly to significant customer issues, serving as a champion of the customers to our company.
Schedule the client appointment and assign/match qualified staff to perform the work.
Have a good working knowledge of our products and services being offered. This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
Continuously improve knowledge of HVAC work, and in particular how C & C Myers Heating & A/C operates to benefit the customer.
Establish goals and objectives as they relate to the position, along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
Regularly review and monitor progress against goals, and seek assistance as needed.
Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors and customers.
Possess superior interpersonal skills.
Clean, neat and professional appearance.
Other duties as assigned
•Paid Time Off
•Employee Appreciation Events
•Excellent Bonus Structure
•Paid Ongoing Training-over 100 hours per year
•Progressive company who recognizes the value of each employee
•Chance to grow with a professional team
•And many more