You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Waldrop Plumbing Heating Air, a 48 year-old, locally owned & operated service company, with an outstanding reputation, is seeking exceptional FULL-TIME Customer Service Representatives that wants to be a part of an awesome team.
Aside from the fact that Waldrop is an awesome place to work, here are a few reasons why Waldrop attracts and keeps the very best people:
- Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!! We are family! Our average tenure for employees is over 10 years.
- Regular Training
- Incentive pay and fun rewarding company competitions
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified school work
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings
- We always do what is right!
What about a, benefits plan, that is above the rest?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- Paid Holidays
We have all sorts of opportunities for Career Advancement! – At Waldrop it’s safe to say that we’ll be the home that you’ve always been looking for!
Our Ideal Customer Service Representative is an excellent team player, that has an engaging personality that blends well in a team environment. A successful Customer Service Representative is highly motivated, flexible and has a great attitude. This position is a very IT heavy so this individual will need excellent computer skills and be highly organized.
As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure the company has happy customers who desire to engage in repeat business.
What will you be Responsible for?
- Your primary responsibility is to book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; by being clear, compelling and personable when speaking with customers
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting Waldrop Inc.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Must have the ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy while on the phone with customers
- Randomly check with customers to be certain they are satisfied with our performance
- Work with dispatch to improve call accuracy and speed of response.
What is REQUIRED?
- a GREAT attitude and be passionate about our culture!
- Must have successful work experience in customer service, either via telephone or face-to-face
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Must be an excellent “people” person
- Have strong verbal and written communications for problem resolution.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to speak and write in the English language
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- “Always do what’s right” we are family!
- Commit to ongoing training and education in the customer service field
Hours:. Monday through Friday with some Saturdays. (Standard service hours are 6:00 am to Midnight Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday hours will be introduced as required during times of high demand. CSR’s are expected to work in excess of 40 hours per week during periods of high demand. Employees are compensated accordingly.
Starting salary (Hourly pay) between $12 and $14.00 per hour