Located in Lancaster, SC, LCI-Lineberger Construction Inc. provides a wide range of services from building highways to commercial site preparation, erosion control, reclamation, grading and paving and utility installation for public and private clients alike. The company also operates a trucking division with a fleet of 25 dump trucks providing services to LCI jobs as well as to other customers. In business since 1995, LCI is a very fast growing and dynamic company providing many opportunities for career growth and individual achievement.
- Major Medical Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- LTD and STD
- Company Sponsored 401k
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Training
The primary function of this position is:
To operate a dump truck in a safe and profitable manner. To provide a safe working environment.
CDL License, DOT Medical Card and an acceptable driving record. Only CDL experienced drivers will be considered.
- Operates the vehicle in a safe and economical manner to insure the lowest possible operational and maintenance cost.
- Assists in loading heavy equipment on to lowboy for transportation to job sites.
- Must be able to accurately complete log books and vehicle inspection reports.
- Maintains current DOT personnel records with Human Resources
- Alerts Lead Driver of any needed repairs
- Complies with the departmental and company procedures
- Ability to climb into and out of truck bed
- Manually clean and remove debris from inside bed
- Work safely, wear applicable PPE and notify supervisor of any potentially unsafe situations
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Remain productive for the entire work day
- Maintain personal appearance in accordance with company policy
- Show a willingness to learn job site goals and company-wide goals
- Perform any other special projects as needed
- Must pass Defensive Driving Course