E. Smith Heating and Air Conditioning was founded in 1962 on principles of hard work, strong ethics and an unrelenting goal of “Providing Quality Service”. Today the Team at E. Smith applies that quality in servicing residential and commercial customers in metropolitan Atlanta. From our home base in Marietta, Georgia, we have earned a reputation as one of the premier HVAC contractors in the state.
We have an opening for an experienced and energetic HVAC Technician that will help us to deliver our quality service to even more customers in our area.
We are offering a Sign on Bonus of $2,000.00!
- Technical School certificate or diploma preferred, but not required
- Must be able to read and understand technical data and wiring schematics for residential and commercial equipment
- Previous experience must show a minimum of 3 years’ field experience in diagnostics and troubleshooting of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment
- Previous work experience must demonstrate ability to communicate with co-workers and customers along with punctuality, reliability and dependability
- Must be willing to promote and sell maintenance agreements to customers
- Minimum three years related experience
- Must possess all necessary HVAC technician hand tools, meters, etc.
- Must have valid Georgia Driver’s License and have clean driving record for at least the past three years. The driving record (MVR) will be checked prior to employment and must be acceptable to our insurance company.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening test and be willing to abide by the rules for our Georgia Certified Drug-Free work place.
- Must be able to physically perform job requirements, such as (but not limited to): standing for long periods, squatting, climbing ladders, working from heights, lifting weights of 50 pounds or more, etc.
- NATE certification is a plus, but not required
- Must be EPA certified, Universal
- Demonstrate ability to use current iPad technology for communications and field reporting
- Neat professional appearance is required
- Competitive pay rate depending on experience
- Commissions and bonuses available
- Medical, Dental
- Cell phone, iPad
- Company van for daily work and transportation
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable