MSS takes great care in finding, recruiting and retaining some of the most highly skilled and technologically proficient employees in the industry.
We then provide them with the latest technology, training and support to help ensure the success of our people and our customers.
MSS Solutions, LLC currently has openings available for HVAC Service Technicians in the Charleston, SC area. Candidates will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair, validation and commissioning of existing installed base of commercial HVAC systems utilizing knowledge of OEM’s, airflow, hydronics, refrigeration theory and applied control strategies and electronics.
Role and Responsibilities
The essential roles and responsibilities are outlined below:
· Responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and validation and commissioning of existing installed base of commercial HVAC systems utilizing knowledge of OEM’s, airflow, hydronics, refrigeration theory and applied control strategies and electronics.
· Responsible for device testing (end-to-end), equipment start-up and operations.
· Ability to interpret mechanical drawings, plans and sequence of operations.
· Capable of hardware installation, brazing, handling of refrigerants and electrical diagnostics.
· Diagnosis and repair Commercial HVAC systems at customer locations.
· Documents work performed by completing necessary paperwork on each job to include: daily time entry, progression and maintains files.
· Inventories parts, materials and labor per job.
· Direct company representative to the customer.
· Performs preventive maintenance, modifications and repairs as outlined contractually or at the customer’s request.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Successful candidate must possess an Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college, military training or technical school with a minimum of 5 years commercial application field experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.