A-Lert Construction Services, a division of Centurion Industries, Inc., provides heavy industrial construction, maintenance, fabrication and repair services throughout the U.S. in such diverse processing industries as corn and oilseeds, food, meat, chemical, energy cogeneration and biofuels, wood pulp/paper/fiber products, and more. With over 800 employees and eight offices in six states, A-Lert stands ready to serve the needs of industrial clients throughout the U.S.
At A-Lert, we believe our employees are our greatest business asset, and we work hard to help them develop to be their best, to recognize them for their talents, and to provide opportunities to advance their construction career.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor for industrial projects.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ensure work is being done efficiently with a safety first mentality.
- Keep work area and job site clean and orderly as possible to prevent injuries, fatalities, or other safety related incidents.
- Look and perform professionally at all times
- Communicate well with Foreman, Site Superintendent and others you may come into contact with on the job site.
- Follow specific directions
- Perform a variety of of duties which may often change
- Work within standards of accuracy
- Repeat tasks of short duration according to set procedure
- Evaluate information using measurable standards
- Stand or walk for long periods
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects
- Lift and carry materials weighing up to 100 pounds
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds, and other objects and carry tools and equipment
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and see (naturally or with correction)
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Criminal Background, Physical Exam, Customer Security Check, E-Verify, Motor Vehicle Record (if applicable), other assessments (if applicable)
- Attendance – Must be available when scheduled for work
- Must be able to use time effectively and productively
- Must perform quality, accurate, complete, well-organized, concise, analytical and well-articulated work
- Must be able to communicate, understand and follow directions
Pay & Benefits
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Group Medical, Rx, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Paid Life/AD&D
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Healthcare & Dependent Care Pre-Tax Spending Plans
- Years of Service Awards