The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the day to day repairs of all equipment that includes all preventive maintenance.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Inspects, repairs and performs overhauls on mechanical drives/motors, pneumatic and hydraulic components, motor controls. Perform maintenance repairs and preventative maintenance within facility, yard and office. At least 5 to 10 years of experience with electrical and/or mechanical repairs of fabrication machinery, overhead cranes, and computerized machinery. Should possess your own tools.
Works under minimal supervision
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Competitive pay (DOE)
- Great work environment
- Working four 10 hour shifts, Mon thru Thurs and must be able to work Overtime
- Full benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Vision
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
The above positions work four, 10 hour shifts, M - TH. Must be able to work OT! NO Per Diem, direct hire, benefits offered. Visit us online at . Call 843.889.6441, Ext. 5107 to request more information. MTI is an At-Will Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, Minorities, Veterans, Disabled are encouraged to apply. We are an EEO/affirmative action employer.
Please apply in the following manner:
Apply in person at:
4194 Hwy. 165
Yonges Island, SC
(applications at the Guard House)
Mail resume to:
PO Box 129
Hollywood, SC 29449
Human Resource Dept.
For more information call: 843.889.5107