This individual will perform all aspects of Mechanical Engineering as it relates to individually assigned projects.
Must be capable of working independently to design multiple systems (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection) of highly complex projects.
Plan and design mechanical systems for complex projects of various types including; institutional facilities, commercial buildings, medical complexes, educational facilities, laboratories, and government facilities including Construction Administration.
Perform individual aspects of mechanical engineering as it relates to assigned projects. Mechanical System designs to include:
- HVAC – split system/package heat pumps, chilled water/hot water hydronics, steam/condensate, constant volume and variable volume air distribution systems.
- Plumbing – medical gas systems, hot and cold water/waste and vent systems, compressed air systems.
- Fire Protection – performance drawings and specification for wet pipe and dry pipe systems.
- BS or MS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or an Architectural Engineering Degree with an emphasis in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years related experience in Consulting Engineering
- PE, registered in South Carolina
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Technical Requirement (computer/software/equipment)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Business Operation Systems
- AutoCAD (most recent edition)
- Revit (most recent edition)
- HVAC Load Analysis Programs (HAP or TRACE)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay