Located in Lancaster, SC, LCI-Lineberger Construction Inc. provides a wide range of services from building highways to commercial site preparation, erosion control, reclamation, grading and paving and utility installation for public and private clients alike. The company also operates a trucking division with a fleet of 25 dump trucks providing services to LCI jobs as well as to other customers. In business since 1995, LCI is a very fast growing and dynamic company providing many opportunities for career growth and individual achievement.
I. JOB SUMMARY:
The primary function of this position is assisting the Construction Foreman in completing the job by providing safe and efficient operation of equipment. The Operator must also clean, maintain and secure all equipment as directed by his or her supervisor and works in a manner to achieve the company goal; One Team, One Mission: Safety, Quality, Production.
II. Description of Tasks: The following is an abbreviated list of tasks:
· Demonstrate familiarity and ability to operate assigned heavy construction equipment
· Perform daily operator checks prior to starting any assigned piece of equipment including, but not limited to the following: Safety components, fluid levels, operator greasing functions, wear items and equipment general conditions
· Operate equipment in a manner to maximize production and job efficiency and to maintain safe conditions to yourself and co-workers
· Accurately complete and turn in all required paperwork
· Work safely, wears PPE and notify supervisor of any potentially unsafe situations
· Maintain a neat and orderly work area
· Remain productive for the entire work day
· Maintain personal appearance in accordance with company policy
· Show a willingness to learn job site goals and company-wide goals
· Perform any other special projects as needed