The ideal candidate will complete the following tasks:
- Assist Mine Operations Coordinator with pump installations, relocations and replacements of in pit dewater pumps
- Complete water line installations, relocations and replacements as required.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and report on water movement and pump performance.
- Utility and other project work as assigned.
- Respect: Demonstrates a high standard of behavior and conduct and work ethics
- Integrity: Is diligent in carrying out work duties and applies sound judgment to decision making
- Teamwork: Builds excellent working relationships , contributes to and is committed to the team purpose and objectives
- Innovation: Acts with initiative and proactively identifies and works through problems to reach a solution
- Action: Possesses the job knowledge, skills and performance that ensure duties are undertaken efficiently and to a high standard
- Accountability: Demonstrates commitment to and proactively participates in their role and health and safety processes
Our Strategic Objectives:
- Injury free, healthy work environments without fatalities.
- Recognized for responsible environmental management.
- Demonstrated and positive social responsibilities with communities.
- Established positive government relationships that enable company activities.
- Realize the potential of our people to build a high performance organization.
- Maximize the value from our mineral resources, plant and equipment.
- Value enhancement through cost management and continuous improvement processes.
- Ensure a pipeline of quality projects to deliver growth in shareholder returns.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Experience with small excavators and loaders required.