WORLDWIDE EQUIPMENT CARES ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES!
WE offer competitive salary & benefits, WE are a drug-free company, WE are a smoke-free company, WE offer continuing education & training opportunities, WE offer educational financial assistance, WE offer job relocation opportunities, WE offer incentive bonuses and/or commissions for certain job positions, WE offer sign-on bonuses and/or reimbursement of relocation expenses for certain positions.
WE are also proud to offer you:
Delivers and picks up parts and equipment for the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
• Checks with the parts manager, wholesale representative, inventory control administrator, parts counterpeople, or shipping and receiving clerk before leaving to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or deliveries.
• Checks with the body shop each day to determine immediate parts needs.
• Delivers parts to body shop when needed and distributes to appropriate body technicians.
• Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
• Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
• Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
• Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
• Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed.
• Advises parts manager if delivery trucks need major repairs and maintenance.
• Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
• Assists service department as needed with attendant responsibilities of managing the drop-off and pick-up of customers' cars.
• Helps with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians andwholesale accounts.
• Maintains professional appearance.
• Adheres to all safety rules and regulations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Prefer one year previous experience in a warehouse environment handling products and working with inventory control
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information to management.
• Proficient in basic math, can determine variance in numbers on sight. Able to count and add basic numbers without a calculator.