We’re looking for exceptional drivers to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in parts expediting possible.
As an Parts Expediter, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate delivery compentency and ensure desired delivery metrics. You will provide logistic support for plumbing, heating and cooling parts, and systems to field staff throughout the eastern North and South Carolina.
The position will be based in our Greer office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Your primary responsibility is to expedite essential parts and equipment to the right location and end user.
- Passionate about WALDROP and loves the WALDROP brand.
- Must be courteous and respectful to customers and co-workers.
- Be respectful of company property and follow safe handling procedures for larger items.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and great attitude on life.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Have high integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, pickticket sheets.
- Must be in possession of a legal SC Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds regularly and 125 pounds on occasion.
- Must have an excellent driving record
- NO D.U.I convictions
- Ability to pass D.O.T. physical
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Maintain a clean truck and work enviroment
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Must be an excellent “people” person with Strong verbal and written communications.
- Must speak fluent English
- Must have sufficient mobility to stop, bend, reach for objects, crawl and/or climb when necessary to reach and work on customer equipment and systems if required to assist our technicians.
- Ability to sit, stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Hourly base pay (starting pay offer based on experience)
- Company uniforms
- Weekly payroll year round
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the APPLY button.