Precision Concrete Construction, Inc. ) constructs the most challenging concrete projects throughout the Southeast.
Founded in 1986, Precision Concrete operates on a diverse set of projects throughout the construction industry. Projects cover market sectors such as retail, healthcare, entertainment, institutional, airport, heavy industrial and multifamily.
Manages and supervises the employees and activities of construction jobsite. Plans and prepares job schedules in conjunction with Project Manager. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures. Evaluates manpower and equipment needs with the General Superintendent. Coordinates, informs and provides required paperwork of daily activities to Project Management. Efficiently implements work in accordance with plans and specifications.
Essential Job Functions
Duties include, but will not be limited to
- Schedule manpower, materials and equipment for project.
- Sequencing of work with contractor and the organizations personnel.
- Responsible for implementation of work in accordance with plans and specification.
- Prepares work in conjunction with Project Manager, job schedules and maintains it.
- Prepares and submits payroll daily.
- Completes manpower and equipment request form on a weekly basis.
- Efficiently orders materials and coordinates deliveries with suppliers.
- Maintains work site, personnel, tools and equipment in ways that project a positive company image.
- Institute and exhibits total commitment to safety program.
- Establish and maintain good communication with client.
- Responsible for total quality control.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in all facets of concrete construction on large projects.
- Must be able to travel regionally.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Personal maturity is an important attribute.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact with clients and effectively manage all facets of concrete construction.
- Must be interested in becoming part of a team and not just a “9 to 5″ person
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Time Off
- 401k with company matching
- Training and Development
- Career Development