IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking Recruiter-Skilled Trades in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Performs all functions related to the recruiting process and assures compliance with all company hiring policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements open requisition and pipeline recruiting activities and reviews recommendations for new recruiting strategies with HR to ensure projects are staffed with qualified craft workers as needed.
- Effectively utilizes internet, social media, and other on-line resources to post jobs externally.
- Assists in communication of internal job postings and employee referral award programs.
- Maintains timely Applicant Tracking System updates to include reasons for application rejections, interviews scheduled/results, and recording of final dispositions in compliance with company policies.
- Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives and activities.
- Attend various career fairs ranging from middle/high school/college to veteran/disability specific events.
- Represent the organization in developing relationships with local organizations to further community involvement.
- Completion of additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by management.
- Travel as required
- 2 years' skilled trades staffing experience, electrical industry experience preferred.
- Professional Recruiting Certification (PRC) a plus.
- 1 year experience using Applicant Tracking and Pipeline Recruiting software.
- Current knowledge of computer systems, MS Office, internet navigation, social media applications, federal/state/local employment laws and FCRA.
- Strong oral and written communication and detailed organizational skills.
- Hands-on, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities/projects and able to collaborate and build working relationships with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and judgement when dealing with sensitive employment issues.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, background check, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.