WALDROP Plumbing Heating Air
Residential HVAC Mechanic
GREER, SC 29651
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Waldrop Plumbing Heating Air, a 48 year-old, locally owned & operated service company, with an outstanding reputation, is seeking exceptional FULL-TIME Residential HVAC Mechanic to deliver the highest quality customer experiences in Residential heating and air conditioning installations.
Aside from the fact that Waldrop is an awesome place to work, here are a few reasons why Waldrop attracts and keeps the very best people:
- Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!! We are family! Our average tenure for employees is over 10 years.
- Regular Training
- Incentive pay and fun rewarding company competitions
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified school work
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings
- We always do what is right!
What about a, benefits plan, that is above the rest?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- Paid Holidays
We have all sorts of opportunities for Career Advancement! – At Waldrop it’s safe to say that we’ll be the home that you’ve always been looking for!
Our Ideal residential HVAC Mechanic is an excellent team player, that has great technical aptitude and a drive, to get a job done. A successful HVAC Mechanic is highly motivated, has a great attitude and is excited by completing HVAC jobs. This position requires a person who is very capable of establishing customer rapport while completing HVAC installations efficiently and accurately.
What will you be Responsible for?
- Complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately
- Make customers happy
- Understand how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable, in order, to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged with materials and equipment
- Sign-off on job quality checklists
- Completing material request sheets
- Work along with customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
- Abide by company procedures, policies and systems
What is REQUIRED?
- a GREAT attitude and be passionate about our WALDROP!
- EPA certification and knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes.
- Must have 3 years successful work experience in Residential HVAC installations, (can include hands on training)
- Proven track record in residential heating and cooling systems including the ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Clean safe driving record.
- Have strong verbal and written communications for problem resolution.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to speak and write in the English language
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- “Always do what’s right” we are family!
- Commit to ongoing training and education in the customer service field
Hours:. Monday through Friday with some Saturdays. Installers are expected to work in excess of 40 hours per week during periods of high demand. Employees are compensated accordingly.
Starting salary (Hourly pay) between $14 and $30.00 per hour based on experience, plus incentives.