Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods and building technology. Some 281,000 associates generated sales of over 46.1 billion euros worldwide in 2013. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 24,600 associates, and in business year 2013 achieved total consolidated sales of $10.6 billion.
At the Charleston, SC facility, the Bosch plant has manufactured high quality automotive products for more than 30 years. With a history steeped in innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors. We pride ourselves as a non-union plant and promote a team oriented environment. The facility is equipped with state of the art automated production equipment and technology.
MAU Workforce Solutions has an exclusive agreement with Robert Bosch, LLC in Charleston, SC and facilitates all hiring activities from internal hires, co-ops, contractors and external hires for its location.
- Uses various measuring and testing equipment to troubleshoot, modify, repair PLCs, PCs, CNCs, and Robots, as well as electronic/electrical circuits, equipment, control systems, and network components.
- Demonstrates self initiative, promotes associates’ suggestions, and utilizes CIP concepts to improve quality, and overall equipment effectiveness.
- Use various support software tools such as spreadsheets, ProMaster, and SAP to support maintenance.
- Provide maintenance support on cross-functional teams.
- Receives and provides proper turnovers of necessary personnel as required.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, modifies and replaces all types of electrical and electronic components relative to controls.
- Uses Computer/PLC programs to monitor, troubleshoot, and modify machine controls, sequences and processes.
- Installs and upgrades computer software.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area, perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree, apprenticeship graduate, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in maintaining control systems and electrical/electronic repair.
- Must have experience utilizing prints, schematics, and documentation for troubleshooting issues.
- Must have a working knowledge of electro-hydraulic/electro-pneumatic systems.
- Must have a working knowledge of DOS, Windows, and the ability to operate personal computers.
- Previous experience with self -managed teams, preferred.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities